A ready to use enzyme based organic ferment.
What does Break Down do?
Break Down initiates and accelerates the break down of organic residue and returns nutrients to the soil.
Where and when to use it
GARDENS Apply Break Down to garden areas (soil or mulch) to improve the environment for the soil biology and plants to thrive. LAWNS Apply Break Down to degrade thatch and lawn clippings.
PATHWAYS Spray Break Down over pathways and gravel driveways to breakdown leaf litter, organic material and to complete the weed breakdown cycle after using a herbicide.
COMPOST Use Break Down in your compost to initiate and accelerate the composting process of but not limited to vegetable scraps, lawn clippings, leaves, twigs and small branches. Septic systems and compost toilets
How often do you use it?
Generally every 3 to 4 weeks or as required.
Other important information
- Works in all weather conditions.
- Won’t harm living plants.
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- Vegan friendly.
- For best results use in conjunction with other Earthlife garden products.
- Caution: Use of this product may cause an environment that may decrease the viability of seed germination.