Black Hawk Large Breed Puppy is specifically aimed at large and giant breed puppies who require a controlled growth formula with a balanced phosphorous to calcium ratio of 1:1.2.
- The ideal Black Hawk diet for large and giant breeds
- A lower energy puppy diet
- May help to prevent developmental orthopaedic disease
- A lower protein diet
- Antioxidants to help build an effective immune system
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Australian made and owned
- Added emu oil which is naturally high in omega 3, 6 and 9
Available in 10kg and 20kg bags.
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, source of Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Beet Pulp, Vegetable Oil, Chicken Flavour, Fish Meal, Egg Powder, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Linseed, Emu Oil,?Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Tomato Powder, Natural Antioxidants,?Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Carrots, Blueberries, Peppermint, Rosemary, Phyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|Crude Protein||26% Min|
|Crude Fat||16% Min|
|Crude Fibre||4.5% Max|
|Crude Ash||11.0% Max|
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
- When introducing Black?Hawk into your dogs diet for the first time, do so gradually over a few days.
- Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament and climate.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times
- 1 cup = 126g, 1/2 cup = 63g, 1/4 cup = 32g
|Feeding portions per meal or per day.Please see
online calculator for more accurate feeding quantities.
|Weight (kgs)||6-12 Weeks||3-4 Months||5-7 Months||8-12 Months|