A 100% natural plant food containing 60 mineral elements, including plant available silica, natural rock phosphate, organic material and over 30 benefcial soil micro-fora species. Does not contain animal waste products.
What does it do?
Promotes healthier vegetables/herbs that are more able to withstand adverse conditions. Helps plants resist pest and diseases and improves post harvest shelf life. Encourages earthworm activity and discourages nematodes.
Where and when to use it
In the preparation of all new and existing vegetable gardens. Gives excellent results especially when used in the preparation of the vegetable bed and in the planting hole.
How often do you use it?
LEAF VEGETABLES every 6-8 weeks.
FRUITING VEGETABLES eg; tomato, brassicas, every 3-4 weeks. Also use Fruit Blend @ 100-200gm/m2 (1-2 handfuls) every 3-4 weeks. More often if necessary.
Other important information
- Is an allowable input for organic growers.
- Safe for use on all types of vegetables and herbs.
- Vegan friendly.
- Gives quicker results when worked into the soil.
- Can be spread over existing vegetables and watered in.
- Will not burn plant foliage or roots.
- For best results use in conjunction with other Earthlife garden products.
- Contains all natural ingredients including plant available silica and natural rock phosphate.